Wednesday 18 July 2012

A lady wrote this about our Tee Shirt Boutique!

CUSTOMER EMAIL: I recently ordered two tee shirts from your web site and I was so pleased with the quality and fit of the shirts. When I opened it and saw the way in which they were packaged I was hooked. These are suitable to send directly to someone with your cute packaging. I received so many compliments on my custom made shirt that I am certain you will receive visits to your web site from my coworkers and friends. Thanks for making quality products that look and feel absolutely fabulous.
Sincerely,Diane W. Richmond, VA 




















    http://www.flirtydivatees.com

2 comments:

  1. This is nice! Hooray for inspiring and funny sayings tees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Thank you for a good webpage and I hope you preserve up the great function. If you do I will keep on to checked out it.

    dirty t shirts

    ReplyDelete